The ArborLast Schoeller Palm Gloves are a response to the habit of tree workers to quickly destroy their gloves. The palm of these gloves are made of a flexible synthetic Schoeller leather that is pre-curved prior to sewing, making the palms super durable, and comfortable right away. Each high-wear area has hardcore reinforcement to make the gloves last even longer. The back of the gloves are made of an air-mesh for breathability to keep your hands cool while working, and the Airprene wrist cuff has an adjustable Velcro closure tab.
Schoeller Keprotec Materials: 60% polyamide/40% polyurethane aramid weave
- Super-durable synthetic leather made by Schoeller - a producer of protective leather for motorcyclists
- Reinforced high-wear areas
- Included carabiner hole
- Air-mesh breathability keeps your hands cool while working
- Schoeller Keprotec is a space-age aramid weave 5 times stronger than steel
- Most full-size carabiners fit in the grommet
- Carabiner not included
⚠️Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Product Type:
- Premium Gloves
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: