Lite Steel Series is without question the most popular carabiner series we manufacture. You’ll have to look long and hard for a lighter weight steel carabiner that meets all the requirements for industrial work and rescue. Aptly described as a “hybrid” the Lite Alloy incorporates a stainless steel gate and locking sleeve for superb action, greater strength and exceptional reliability.
The SMC ANSI FP (Fall Protection) Lite Alloy has been specifically designed for all your fall protection requirements including optional captive eye pin which can be added as required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Certified to NFPA 1983 ""G"" General Use
- Certified to ANSI Z359.12
- Manufactured using high quality Alloy Steel for optimal ratio of strength to weight.
- Utilizes stainless steel internal parts insuring silky smooth and trouble-free performance for the life of the carabiner.
- Auto-Locking Twist Lock sleeve is designed to be easily opened.
- Optional pin included to provide a Captive Eye.
- Made in the USA."
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- NFPA Certified: