Utilizes a highly efficient tear-stitch webbing to absorb energy by means of controlled destruction. Two layers of webbing are woven together in a prescribed manner. The 801 is very useful as a shock absorber in belay, mechanical advantage, hauling and highline systems.
- The tear tapes start activation at 900 lbf. average activation.
- Maximum free fall distance allowed 6 ft. Full activation of lanyard extended absorber an additional 48.
- Strength 5000 lbf. (22.2kN)
- Initial length 9 inches(Part # 801) Eye to eye.
- UL Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2013 standards"
- Manufacturer Part Number: