Designed for the fire department, rescue, military, industrial and commercial applications where a rear fall arrest D attachment point is not required. The seat portion is easily donned and adjusted by use of camlock buckles. Chest portion includes front D ring for the high point of attachment for the belay line.
- 330 one size, fully adjustable,
- 3 lb. 11 oz.
- Large D ring for multiple connections
- Slot webbing construction
- Chest and seat separate to create a Class II seat harness
- Optional pads can be added to 330 after purchase
- One gear rack
- Available in orange
- UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards"
- Manufacturer Part Number: