The Camp Druid is a lightweight and compact auto-braking descender for climbing, rope-access,and rescue. The internal mechanism and locking cam use a patented design that provides smooth action on the rope, limiting wear-and-tear and absorbing energy from small shocks with a slight amount of rope slippage. The smooth action also allows the druid to function well for rope ascent. The regular version of the Druid (Red) features an anti-panic feature that re-engages the cam if the handle is pulled too far, preventing unsafe descent speeds.
Weight: 9.9oz (280g)
Rope Diameter: 9.9mm to 11mm
- Smooth descending device for semi-static lines
- Anti-Panic feature (not on Pro version) prevents unsafe descent speeds
- Cam can be deactivated to allow quick sliding when not under load
- EN 12841/C as a descender of the working line for workers up to 120 kg; can also be used for rope access rescue up to 200 kg.
- EN 341/2A as an emergency evacuation device on a single line for workers up to 120 kg, 11 mm semi-static rope (Lithium 11 mm).
- EN 15151-1 for climbing structures using mountaineering techniques with dynamic ropes ranging from 9.9 to 11 mm.
- Product Type:
- Manufacturer Part Number: