Multifunctional rope clamp with integrated pulley for mountaineering, rope access work and rescue. Robust, practical and intuitive, it has four different modes of operation: ascender, pulley, rope clamp/pulley or progress-capture hauling pulley.
- Its versatility, compact size and ease of use allow reducing to the minimum time, material and space needed in rope maneuvers;
- It allows ascending the rope in accordance with EN 567 / EN 12841-B standards (ascender mode);
- It can be used as a simple pulley for lifting or transferring a load in accordance with the EN 12278 standard (pulley mode);
- The integrated ball-bearing sheave can be used as a simple redirect to make it easier to ascend a rope or to lift a person without the aid of additional connectors (rope clamp/pulley mode);
- It allows the direct lifting of a load, the creation of hauling systems and the rescue or self-rescue of a person, as in the case of a victim fallen into a crevasse (progress-capture hauling pulley mode);
- When used in pulley mode, the rope is free to run in both directions; instead, when the hauling-pulley mode is used, the rope can only run in one direction and it is locked in the opposite one;
- When used in progress-capture hauling pulley mode, it is possible to lower the lifted load by acting on the dedicated cord connected to the cam within the device;
- The easy opening, via an intuitive release button, makes the installation of the device on the rope swift – no matter the mode that is going to be used in – even with gloves on or while operating in difficult conditions;
- Equipped with a steel cam featuring teeth that minimize rope wear but are effective in blocking the rope. In addition, the cam is designed with two slots to reduce the build-up of dirt, so maintaining the lock on the rope very efficient in any condition (muddy, frozen rope, etc.).
- Item Status:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture: