As one of the most versatile tools in rope rescue, the CMC AZTEK ProSeries System reflects the CMC philosophy of keeping rigging equipment simple, efficient, light, compact, and multi-purpose. Originally developed by Reed Thorne of Arizona-based Ropes That Rescue, the AZTEK (Arizona Technician’s Edge Kit) is used worldwide and offers more than 100 rigging solutions in a single bag. The CMC AZTEK ProSeries System is made in USA of US and foreign components.
This system now includes an updated AZTEK ProSeries Pack that has improved fabric durability, new reflective piping, and a fresh OD Green color. The pack is feature rich with 1000D nylon/Tarpaulin construction for abrasion resistance, mesh panel for ventilation and drying, Garage Pockets™ to protect cord, double-zippered top compartments, and tension lock buckles for carrying on the waist or thigh. Note: product videos may show previous pack model (no longer available in Coyote color).
The CMC AZTEK ProSeries System is the first AZTEK System to be UL Classified to NFPA General Use – Manufactured System. The system is thoughtfully designed to support rescue teams and each component has been tested and proven to work efficiently in a multitude of lab and field scenarios. Everything comes pre-rigged and fully assembled for immediate deployment.
The set-of-fours includes 15.2 m (50 ft.) of 8 mm AZTEK ProSeries Cord, which is CMC’s high-performance 100% nylon blend. These can extend to 3.6 m (12 ft.) while providing a 4:1 or 5:1 mechanical advantage.
For a personal edge travel-restrict with nearly 15.2 m (50 ft.) of adjustable travel, attach the carabiner of the personal end of the system to an appropriate anchor and restrict edge travel using the integrated Purcell connected to your harness. The sleeved web edge-pro helps protect the cord around anchors with abrasive surfaces.
Whether using the set-of-fours (SOFs) as a quick 4:1 or 5:1 M/A for a multitude of rigging applications, or for personal edge protection, the versatile AZTEK ProSeries System gives rescuers endless rigging solutions:
- Quickly adjusts litter attendant position
- High angle litter scoops
- Solo pick-off
- Easily pass knots
- Correct disoriented equipment under load
- Effortlessly transfer loads
- Promptly establish dynamic fixed brakes
- Pre-tensioned back-ties
- Redirect anchors
- Establish travel restriction
- Dynamic directionals
- Dynamic lowers
- Hauling systems
- High angle attendant tether
- Load-releasing hitch
- Personal mechanical advantage (PMA)
- Solo pick-off
- Tensioned guying
The CMC AZTEK ProSeries System comes fully assembled in the AZTEK ProSeries Pack and includes the following:
- CMC AZTEK Omni Pulley Set, (one blue, one orange)
- Quick Pin for AZTEK Omni Pulley (1)
- AZTEK ProSeries Cord – 15.2 m (50 ft.) of 8 mm hi-viz orange, Sewn-Eye Termination
- AZTEK Edge-Pro Tubular Webbing, blue .6 m (24 in)
- ProTech™ Aluminum Auto-Lock Carabiner w/ removable keeper pin
- AZTEK Bound-Loop Prusik, orange (6 mm) – 9 in
- AZTEK Bound-Loop Prusik, blue (6 mm) – 9 in
- AZTEK Bound-Loop Purcell, blue (6 mm) – 42 in
- Maillon Rapide Quick Link, Oval (7 mm)
WEIGHT: 4.3 LB (2 KG)
NFPA RATING: GENERAL USE
3 SIGMA MBS: 36 KN (8,093 LBF)