CAPTO™ is an intuitive device that combines a multi-functional rope grab, high-efficiency pulley, and integrated becket for easy hauling and ascending. Built around an innovative V-groove Cam, CAPTO is designed to handle rescue loads while providing force-limiting overload protection.
- Combines a rope grab, pulley, and becket in a compact device for hauling & ascending.
- Incorporates a force-limiting V-groove Cam designed to provide overload protection.
- Installs quickly on tensioned and un-tensioned lines, no need for knots or hitches.
- Opens one-handed and gives simultaneous access to components for rapid rigging.
- Builds efficient M/A systems and smoothly progresses from a 3:1 to a 5:1 M/A.
- Releases and resets easily, even after high loading, making it ideal for rescues.
- Travels down rope in vertical systems, resetting and maximizing the haul field.
- Allows installation of an accessory loop for remote resets and device stowage.
- Provides an integrated becket for M/A components, lanyards, and foot loops.
- Replaces multiple devices in one, streamlining training and operations.
NFPA Rope Grab General Use
NFPA Pulley General Use
Additional 11 mm Certifications
EN 12841:2006/B 200 kg
EN 567:2013 N/A
EN 12278:2007 36 kN (18+18)