Now UL Classified to NFPA 1983!
An Incredibly Light, Full-Featured Harness Designed for Backcountry Rescue.
CMC has fused the lightness of a climbing harness with the utility of a rescue harness in the amazingly lightweight Ranger Harness™. This harness combines security and comfort with full rescue features, but won't weigh you down. Optimized for wilderness and mountain rescue, SAR, or ski patrol. The Ranger Quick Harness™ features aluminum AustriAlpin Cobra™ quick-release buckles on front leg loops for easy donning and doffing.
- Aluminum AustriAlpin Cobra™ quick-release buckles on front leg loops (Ranger Quick version only) offer easy step-in and are secure, fast to adjust, and cannot open while loaded
- Low-profile, flexible waist belt and leg loops feature breathable fabric to provide comfortable support while suspended along with optimum packability
- Attachment connection points at front and rear waist
- Lightweight aluminum D-ring accommodates multiple rescue-size carabiners
- Contrasting web thread color aids in inspection
- Side gear loops provide easy access
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Compatible with most chest harnesses
- Made in USA