The second generation of Husqvarna's 550 XP® professional chainsaw is ready for demanding use in your felling, limbing and bucking operations. The saw delivers maximum power in the 50cc class. Designed for professional forestry and tree care crews, this durable saw has improved power and a slimmed-down design. A host of innovative features guarantee comfortable and efficient operation, season after season.
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty - the longest in the industry!
- The new cooling system is optimized in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Having a perfect sight is critical when using a chainsaw – so we made one that's permanently molded into the chainsaw for long-lasting felling accuracy.
- System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Flip-up fuel tank caps are easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- The powerful and efficient X-Torq® engine cuts both engine emissions and fuel consumption, improving your working environment and saving you money at the gas pump.
- The large transparent tank window makes it quick and easy to check the fuel level at a glance without opening the fuel tank's lid.
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
* Returns will NOT be accepted for any units that have been gassed or oiled. Contact customer service for help returning any unused items or for information relating to warranty claims.
|Power output||4 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||3.06 cu.inch|
|Maximum power speed||10,200 rpm|
|Idling speed||2,800 rpm|
|Torque, max.||3.15 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||7,800 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||3,900 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||432 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||2.86 lbs/h|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode gap||0.02 in|
|Ignition module air gap||0.01 in|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Oil pump capacity, max|
|Oil pump capacity, min|
|Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)||813 g/kWh|
|Recommended bar length, min||13 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||20 in|
|Sprocket type||Rim 7|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||11.7 lbs|
|Lubricant type (Engine)||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Oil tank volume||0.68 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.32 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||117 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||115 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||107 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.3 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.9 m/s²|
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm