The Mustang Ice Commander™ is the suit of choice for search and rescue teams, fire departments, and ice rescue professionals. The modular suit is completely waterproof with a watertight hood, integrated gloves, and attached boots. The flotation and insulation performance of a zip-in buoyancy liner allows users to immerse themselves for long periods of time in icy cold water and maintain mental and physical capabilities. Updated liner with zipper and velcro attachments allows easier removal for cleaning and repair.
- Water-tight hood and face seal
- SOLAS reflective tape and Velcro™ patch for light attachment
- Heavy duty zipper - flexible full-length zipper provides a water-tight seal
- Welded nylon outer shell - provides waterproofing and durability
- High performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes cleaning and repairs easier
- Safety harness - integral self-adjusting safety harness
- Ergonomic ice awl pockets - sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow ice awls
- Pockets easily secured with Velcro™ (ice awls not included)
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner - constructed of closed-cell AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation (Replacement Liner MA2282 03)
- Liner can be unzipped and removed for cleaning and in-the-field repairs
- Note: IC9001 03 is not compatible with the MA2282 02 Replacement Liner
- Reinforced knees - reinforced and padded with 2.5 mm neopreneSeat and elbows are reinforced with shell fabric"
- Manufacturer Part Number: