The ultimate in patient immobilization.
The NAR Rescue Sleeve II™ is the industry’s ultimate immobilization system supporting both vertical and horizontal hoisting. Simple and secure, the Rescue Sleeve II™ gives confidence to operators and comfort to patients. Used extensively in the field and refined for enhanced stability and overall functionality, it is standard issue to all U.S. Navy ships.
Head Block, Chin and Head Straps and Carry Case are included and are also available separately for resupply.
- Vertical and horizontal lifting-strap attachments
- Removable head-securing blocks
- Adjustable straps secure head and chin
- Padded head flaps
- Includes: Head Block, Head & Chin Straps and Carrying Case
- Standard issue to all U.S. Navy ships
- Folded: L 25.5 in. x W 13 in. x D 8 in.
- Open: L 73 in. x W 18 in. x D 2 in.
- Payload: 1000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Weight: 16 lb.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- NFPA Certified: