NRS Ascent SAR Dry Suit
Rescue situations are stressful enough without having to worry about being uncomfortable too. The NRS Ascent SAR Dry Suit features an adjustable neoprene comfort-neck and neoprene wrist gaskets that are less constricting and still seal out the majority of water.
- Constructed with durable 3-Layer TriTon™ fabric for dependable waterproof-breathable protection.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper.
- Armor material reinforces the knees, seat and elbows.
- Cinchable neoprene neck seal and neoprene wrists for a less constricting, nearly watertight seal.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt provides a custom fit.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over boots. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Armored panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- SOLAS reflective tape throughout enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
- Features fabric socks, relief zipper and hook-and-loop patches on the shoulder designed for attaching department badges.
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Color Options: Red and Safety Yellow
- Material: 320-denier, 3 layer TriTon™
- Entry Style: Front-Entry
- Waterproof: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Neck Closure: Cinchable neoprene
- Wrist Closure: Neoprene
- Waist System: Buckle-closure waist belt
- Ankle Closures: Gathered elastic
- Pockets: No
- Latex Neck Gasket: No
- Latex Wrist Gaskets: No
- Socks: Fabric
- Relief Zipper: Yes
- Reflective Detailing: Yes
- Gender Sizing: Men
- NFPA Certified: