NRS Ascent SAR GTX Dry Suit
The NRS Ascent SAR GTX Dry Suit combines a streamlined design with superior waterproof-breathable fabric construction. It provides both the protection rescue professionals need and the durability required to handle unforgiving environments.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- Armor material reinforces the knees, seat and elbows.
- Additional padding protects the elbows and knees.
- Cinchable neoprene neck seal and neoprene wrists for a less constricting, nearly watertight seal.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt provides a custom fit.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over boots. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Armor fabric panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- SOLAS reflective tape throughout enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
- Hook-and-loop patches on the shoulder designed for attaching department badges.
- Features GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks, relief zipper and one cargo pocket.
- Color Options: Red and Safety Yellow
- Material: 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro
- Entry Style: Front-Entry
- Waterproof: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Neck Closure: Cinchable neoprene
- Wrist Closure: Neoprene
- Waist System: Buckle-closure waist belt
- Ankle Closures: Gathered elastic
- Pockets: 1 - Cargo
- Latex Neck Gasket: No
- Latex Wrist Gaskets: No
- Socks: Fabric
- Relief Zipper: Yes
- Reflective Detailing: Yes
- Gender Sizing: Men
- NFPA Certified: