Designed for water rescue professionals working in the most demanding environments.
The NRS Rapid Responder PFD features a MOLLE attachment system to provide unlimited customization for safely carrying the rescue hardware and accessories needed to meet individual needs.
- Constructed with 400-denier Ripstop Nylon to handle unexpected snags and debris often experienced in rescue situations.
- Four-panel chest design for enhanced comfort and freedom of movement with a single, thin panel of foam in the back.
- Zippered front entry for quick on and off with backup buckles for added security under stress.
- MOLLE accessory attachment system for creating your own customized storage solutions.
- Interconnected webbing creates a harness for maximum security in live bait scenarios.
- Interior silicone-coated webbing strip on the bottom of the jacket prevents ride up.
- Integrated connection points for leg straps (sold separately).
- 2" quick-release rescue belt with stainless steel ring for live bait and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- SOLAS reflective elements for safer night ops.
- Two 4"x 4" hook-and-loop patches on the chest and one 10.5" x 4" across the back shoulder for departmental placarding.
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches with eight adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 3.15 lbs.
Color Options: Red and Safety Yellow
US Coast Guard Type: V
Design Flotation: 22 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System: Front zip
Pockets: MOLLE Accessory attachment system
Lash Tabs: 2 - Front
Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 2 - Waist
- NFPA Certified: