With features designed specifically for rescue crews, the NRS Rescue Wetsuit provides our highest level of insulation, while retaining the mobility you need to do your work.
- 3-mm neoprene with Titanium gives you superior heat retention and protection from the cold.
- 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene panels in the shoulders, back and arms greatly increases mobility and reduces binding.
- Full length double-pull YKK® front zipper along with wrist and ankle zippers make this suit easy to get in and out of.
- We've glued and blind-stitched the seams for maximum warmth and comfort against your skin.
- Molded polyurethane knees and shins provide long wear and extra protection.
- The 5-mm neoprene seat provides extra padding and it's covered with ToughTex™ for increased durability.
- Textured raw neoprene friction zones on the sides help lock a PFD in place.
- Reflective lettering and bright yellow panels increase visibility.
- Comes in one color: black/yellow
- Weight: 3.61 lbs size large
- Neoprene: 3 mm neoprene torso and legs, 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene arms and shoulders
- Seams: Glued & blind-stitched
- Entry Style: YKK® double-pull front zipper
- Titanium Adhesive: Yes
- Relief Zipper: Yes
- Wrist Zippers: Yes
- Ankle Zippers: Yes
- Gender Sizing: Unisex
- ToughTex™ covered 5-mm neoprene seat
- Molded polyurethane knees and shin armor
- Textured raw neoprene friction zones on the sides
- Reflective lettering and bright yellow panels on arms and legs