Modular by design, the Avao’s are lightweight, ergonomic, and comfortable. All your favorite Petzl accessories will fit seamlessly.
Always a leader in the industry, Petzl introduces a revamped Avao harness system. The term “system” is no coincidence. Modular by design, the Avao’s are lightweight, ergonomic, and comfortable. All your favorite Petzl accessories will fit seamlessly. Preformed equipment loops make for easy attachment of extraneous gear as well.
Easy to put on and easy-to-adjust adjustment buckles in front at the waist eliminate the contortionist act to get comfortable.
Built-in retainers help keep straps adjusted between uses and out of the way when you work.
Petzl—a name tree dudes can trust. Avao adjustable, versatile harnesses are ready to work the way you work.
• Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended
• Waistbelt equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
• Available with leg loops equipped with self- locking DoubleBack buckles or FAST automatic buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
• A ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended work
• Two lateral attachment points transfer the load to the waistbelt for comfort when working with feet supported. They are removable when snagging is an issue
• Rear attachment point on the waistbelt for connecting a restraint lanyard, or to transform the harness into a fall arrest or rope access harness
• Five pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
Weight limit is 310 pounds (including gear)
- Item Status:
- EN 358 & EN 813
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Product Type:
- Center Attachment