The Pixa 3 from Petzl is a multi-beam headlamp adapted for close-range work. It is ideal for moving around and for long-range vision. The headlamp keeps the hands free for work: may be worn on the head with the headband, mounted on a Petzl Vertex or Alveo helmet, or placed on the ground. Three unique lighting modes explained below.
Certification: ATEX: CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4
HAZLOC: class I Groups C & D div II, Class II Group G div II,
Operating Temperature Code: T4.
Weight (with batteries): 160 g
Guarantee: 3 year
- Mounting plate for helmets without headband (included)
- Lighting mode adapted for close-range work: wide, uniform beam, lights to 15 meters for 12 hours (30 lumens)
- Lighting mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably, lights to 30 meters for 6 hours (40 lumens)
- Lighting mode adapted for long-range vision: highly focused beam, lights to 55 meters for 3 hours (50 lumens)
- Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its entire lifetime
- Reserve lighting when batteries are almost discharged: lights to 15 meters for a minimum of 10 hours
- Easy to use, even when wearing gloves: - three-mode rotating selector dial - lamp body can be oriented to direct the light according to need (rotation up to 45°)
- Excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg) -
- Storage position protects the glass and keeps headlamp from being turned on accidentally
- Comfortable adjustable headband, easily detached for washing
- Battery charge indicator: repetitive flasher and red light
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67), no maintenance required after immersion
- Resistant to chemicals.
Functions with two AA/LR6 batteries (included), compatible with alkaline batteries, rechargeable Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and lithium batteries.
By replacing your PIXA headlamp's alkaline batteries with lithium or rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries, you can double the burn time of your headlamp, with identical lighting performance (however, the ATEX and HAZLOC certifications will no longer be guaranteed).
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- E78CHB 2UL
- Product Type:
- NFPA Certified: