Simple to use and ergonomic, the RESCUCENDER is an openable cam-loaded rope clamp designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device.
Simple to use, and ergonomic:
• Openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
• Independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
• Cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling
• Large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation
• Integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
- CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Rope Capacity:
- 7/16 to 1/2 in (9 to 13mm)
- Product Type:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- NFPA Certified: