The 3"" PMP "" Prusik Minding Pulley"" is the largest of three sizes of SMC PMP's and therefore handle the largest loads and toughest tasks. PMP’s feature a wide base design that maximizes the effectiveness of a Prusik hitch and are most often used as an integral piece of equipment in progress capture and hauling systems. PMP’s are especially versatile and may be used in many ways, from progress capture and hauling systems to crevasse rescue, high-lines and Tyrolean traverses.
- High efficiency sealed ball bearings providing flawless function under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with up to 2 rescue carabiners and is large enough to allow sleeve of locked carabiner to pass through.
- Low profile fasteners reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Made in the USA.
- Certified by Underwriter’s Laboratories to exceed the NFPA 1983 “G” - General Use requirement of 40kN."
- UL certified to NFPA 1983 “G” General Use.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- NFPA Certified: