A lightweight and versatile fire escape anchor hook for more secure anchoring and lowering.
- Forged from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, the truss design reduces weight and preserves strength, making this the lightest NFPA escape hook weighing 170g/ 6oz.
- Tool-grade stainless steel tip allows for better holding in a variety of anchoring surfaces and can be easily changed out if it becomes blunted from training. Each tip offers two points that can be used.
- Rounded radius at the back of the hitching slot for easier use in an improvised mechanical advantage system.
- Heel ridges and milled grips help keep the hook in your hand and in place at the anchor.
- Slot at the top of the hook to be used for a pull tab.
- Weight 170g/ 6 oz.
- Certification: UL Certified to NFPA 2500 (1983)
- MBS: 13.5 kN
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: