The Vertex Vent Hi-Viz helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP & FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. Available in Orange and Yellow.
The Petzl Vertex Vent Hi-Viz has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals. The high visibility version features a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
• Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
• CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
• FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
• Comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground, day or night:
• DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
• Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
• Vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
• Fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night
• Head circumference: 53-63 cm
• Weight: 495 g (1.09 lbs.)
• Materials: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene