Designed to make sizing and tying a load releasing hitch safe and uncomplicated. Allows release of heavy loads in an easily controlled manner. This unique configuration will not allow the free end to slip past the D ring on the end of the strap. Designed to meet California Fire and California State Fire Marshals Office requirements for low angle rope rescue operations (LARRO) .
- UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards. (G) General Use.
- Strength: 7875 lbf. (35kN)
- NEW Length when fully extended 38 inches(Increased from original 32"")
- Available in blue
- Securing carabiner not included
- Manufacturer Part Number: