Yates Spec Pak - Now Includes Lifting BridlePatient packaging and extrication system that combines the backboard immobilization of a short board with the suspension and support of a full body harness. The Spec Pak system utilizes an integrated polyethylene board along the back to reduce wear and create a smooth sliding surface for confined space operations. Grab handles located at the head, shoulders and sides allow rescuers to better handle the patient package during movement through tight spaces. Extremely useful for any confined space operation where a vertical environment is encountered. In addition, the Spec Pak system is a lifting harness, thus eliminating the need for a separate victim harness. Patient can be lifted vertically from D ring located at top of back board. Unique self-adjusting (sliding) cervical restraint eliminates the problems associated with lifting patients vertically while secured to a rigid backboard. Spec Pak is only intended as a limited spinal immobilization system. It must be used in conjunction with proper spinal immobilization such as the use of a cervical collar where conditions and protocols dictate. Weight 15lbs. LIFTING BRIDLE SYSTEM is now included with SPEC PAK(Spec Pak will not function in all lifting modes without the use of Lifting Bridle).
- New chest located D rings (standard Spec Pak only) allow patient to be lifted in semi-fowlers position.
- New lifting bridle INCLUDED
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class III harness standards
- XCollar universal one size adjustable cervical collar (item 904C) included. Includes training DVD
- Shelterite vinyl storage bag with shoulder straps included.
- Color coded straps make application quick and easy
- Fits from small children to large adults
- Also available in military coyote brown/black version with camo backpack carry bag (item 901)
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- NFPA Certified: